"dysfuctionally inspired"

Friday, July 9


coarse voice and not talking.


    i was straining my voice througout my sets tonight. my voice was getting so coarse after my 2nd set i don't even wanna talk. *shakes head* bad bad BAAAD. but still had fun on stage. i always do. someone suggested me to quit singing and stick with my 2 other jobs. i think he's crazy. he don't know, i never knew i was even working at all during my sets. so, having loads of fun and getting paid, who the dumbhead would quit?

    ok, i have to rest early.
    maybe i won't talk to you tomorow.
    be prepared.

    *strokes throat*
    be good. be good ok.
posted by fries @ 12:59:00 AM
2 comments
Blogger "SPG" said...

hey dearie...your throat's been giving you trouble for so many days already...seen a doc?

take care yah...

Melissa

12:04 PM  
Blogger fries said...

thanks, but how did u know? if i still dun recover by tomorow, i will have to resort to injections on tue. *pouts*

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home