"dysfuctionally inspired"

Monday, July 5


Mistaken Dancer.


    there's this mudhead whom i met in my friend's pub along boat quay who recognised me and claimed that i he'd seen me somewhere before. *sticks lower lips out* so what. i dun care. coz i was tired and cranky, plus i lost my voice and so i cant talk , its so late but i cant go home coz i need to send darren to the airport at 6am. *fwaps*

    mudhead : "hey u! we met before? u are..*scratches his gel-soaked-head* a performer from somewhere right?!"

    me : (reminding self- must be polite, must be polite)*nods* *smiles* (shucks, i behaved like a retard)

    mudhead : (still cracking his mudhead figuring out where he met me) AHHHH!!!!! you're from XXXXXXXXXX!!! yes yes! right?!

    me : *flashing silly smiles again(i cant tok,how am i suppose to react?)*

    mudhead : you are....a DANCER right???

    me : erm..no. *immediately switches to ignoring mode*


    hey u mudhead, a dancer don't hold the microphone. ok? *throws annoying look*
    well well, u learn new things everyday.

    background + bic runga
    hey
posted by fries @ 7:14:00 PM
0 comments