"dysfuctionally inspired"

Saturday, July 3


moolah com and gone.


    there's another birthday party tonight. i can only leave after my sets. meaning i can only join them after 1230am. suckers. i love to dance and i miss partying, but only with the right company and the crazy happy people.

    ive ordered some stuffs from victoria secrets and i cant wait for them to arrive. come now, u little pieces of laces, overpriced, but they are my love too. i just wanna spent some moolah since ive been losing them(or dropping them) so frequently(might as well spent it). some lucky mofo who took my 240bucks and didn't have the decency to return them to me, you sonafabitch, the world is round, u turd. *sniggers* sorry peeps, excuse me for the language, i just have to get it off my back. pfft.

    *checks time* i have to go, i am so freakin late.

    background + portishead
    mysterons





posted by fries @ 11:23:00 AM
0 comments