"dysfuctionally inspired"

Tuesday, June 29


wendy's birthday


    happy birthday wendy dear!
    i had fun last night. it was a good catching up with all animals from zoo and i think ive temporary lost my voice again(i was screaming at the top of my lungs for resons not good enough i don't even wanna share). they were so crazy, i just went mad. we had the usual cake cutting without the sabotage-ing, so all were well behaved during and after cake cutting (whao. im impressed).

    things i gained and lost from last night.

    1) + catching up with all of them. the sane and crazy ones. all of them, all my love.

    2) + a cut on my hand resulting from one of the orang utan's hand swing with his gigantic heavy metal watch.(see, i said they were animals. there, this proved my point)

    3) + probably another 0.5kg. (tidbits and all food were spread on all tables, how can anyone resisist?)

    4) - my 240 buckeroos. i left it in the jacket from the club who offered us to keep us warm and i didn't bring it with me when we left.


    so much for a day.
    im so so drianed.

    background + garbage
    untouchable
posted by fries @ 3:22:00 PM
0 comments