"dysfuctionally inspired"

Sunday, November 17



    I took a day leave for A*mei's concert tonight. Will be going with jen and friends. Don't you just love taking breaks? Slacken me. Totally unforgivable, but *shrugs* it doesn't happen often, so why do you care? Hee..


    Things that makes you go Hmmm....


    ** tarot lady knows there's a foreigner in my life..

    ** she says sis'el is unlikely to marry local..

    ** knows cat's reluctance about her bf wanting her to stay home after marriage..

    ** she even knows i have a not so young man in my life ..

    ** sis'el has a chance of marrying a millionare..

    ** states that i'll be kicking asses of any man thats giving me crap..haha..i like this..


    background+lisa ekdahl
    daybreak
posted by fries @ 1:57:00 PM
0 comments