"dysfuctionally inspired"

Sunday, November 10



    Everyone, i can't believe its raining! *does the tribal raining dance* Oh god, am i pampered or just one lucky bitch. It sure have washed away the blues in me. It sorta sterilised my dyfunctional side too eh. *beams*

    ok..have to be thankful.. *clasp hand and slowly closed her eyes*

    "dear papa god,and mama guanyin, thanks for granting ignorant me a great deal. i sure feel better, thus, alot happier too."

    *smiles*

    "and i look forward to the generosity of yours,to a happier everyday..* worries to be mistaken by not being contented* .Erm, I understand that you have already touched my wishlist, therefore, i will still appreciate lots if i get downfalls once in a while. Coz i know, somewhere, someone's watching over me. Thanks to all my sacred highness.."
posted by fries @ 4:30:00 PM
0 comments