"dysfuctionally inspired"

Thursday, November 14



    Great day last night. *smiles contentedly* Met sis' el and mummy pat at heeren after work.Waited at Rocky's outside cineleisure for patrick till we decided to leave for zouk to meet meiling,meilian and their bro's wife,pretty sweet girl.I haven't been out for sometime,met losta ppl.Sheldon put on weight and had been retrenched.Besides the missing of sex,i think he's a happy man,he told me before that he wanted to leave the job long ago,but guess it didn't give him a good ending too.Life.

    Anyhooo...

    We waited till 1am and george decided to leave for centro,where patrick's still there *nodding in disbelieve that he's still there*,so i told him to meet us there instead.Pfft..I love car rides when the gals are tipsy and we had to move to clubs and had to entertain ourselves to keep everyone in party moods.*chuckles* Cindy's the best when its clowning im refering to.Gotta love her.Met patrick there and he was apologetic.Its one of his girlfriend's birthday and he's stucked there.Nevermind that. *sniggers* So we saw petric and the rest too.I didn't even want to give a fucking look at elton.Reminds me of how sick he treated shan. Pttui !! And Don said we all had put on weight.Arrghh...I have to do something,its getting obvious to the public,when that happens,you know you're really growing.

    Pat and cindy followed me to swensens at crown prince hotel to meet sis' el and cat.At last,mummy pat is hungry.I thought she never will. *giggles* Ok,wendy's in the topic at the later part again,pat's ranting mostly and i had to listen.I had lost wendy,so i could only pick things up from pat now.

    ----------------------------

    Everything was great without....

    * having to shout when you're in clubs.(i sound aweful now.)

    * max messaging me upteen times.(since the last time that u noe,he'd been smsing me for like 10 times "i miz u bb..." almost every day)


    background+coldplay
    the scientist

posted by fries @ 4:16:00 PM
0 comments