"dysfuctionally inspired"

Friday, November 8



    I'm chatting with my darling boy ck now.And snacking Laura Scudder's honey musturd flavoured pretzel pieces!! Thanks to baby G for the pack. *rubbing her rounded tummy* I need to curb my snacking tendercies. *wince* Anyway,glad you're doing better now. *hugs*

    *****
    Funny how two person can build up their bond so strong despite the distance between us,and funny how lonely i felt when my ex boyfriend is always around me.Why is it so easy to see through ppl's life and got coiled up by your own,going after the wrong things for most of our lifes.Funny why we have to be hurt to treasure or why we're always like a toy to the love cupid.Funny why i even find it funny.. *Pfft at herself*

    *****

    Somthings i should not have done today:

    1)my chinese paper 1 (thanks to macho-wil)

    2)laugh at wil's lame jokes (some of it,the 'hong zhong" rhyme is funny tho.Hhee..)

    3)skip paper 2 for unseen "friends" (im damn screwed)

    4)snacked while i chat with ck on icq (u owe me big time friend,coz i'd entertained you)

    5)sticking my butt in front of my pc all day. (or should i say,everyday?)

    ******
    And i hope to not have to get prepared for work now.
    *whines* Ok,im a whiner.Whatever. *rolls eyes*

    background+hed kandi
    breather

posted by fries @ 7:34:00 PM
0 comments