"dysfuctionally inspired"

Sunday, November 3



    Its sunday.There's no rain today.Guess it rains so often on sunday that i took it for granted that it will happen today too. *pout* By the way,i didn't mention that i was spotted on the street at orchard road by some talent scout on monday.(haha,was thinking "you blind?")Sis'el accompanied me to the audition the next day,but only to realise the free grooming course they provided for me is conducted on consecutively 6 sundays,bleh..i had to turn down the offer.My bookeeping class falls on every sunday too wat.Pfft.I have to weigh my prioritise right?but anyway,they told me i can come back any time i want. *shrugs* As long as i don't have to fork out any money,i don't see why i shouln't. *grin*

    Reckon?

    It always facinates me of whats behind everyone's life.Like when im on stage,watching the customers,seeing their facial expressions just triggers my curiousity of whats going through their head.It makes you ponder,for some,whom at that moment,laughing gayly at some point,was truly a happy person anot.Or were there undisclosed secrets in the real world they live in?What sort of past do they have?There is always a reason for human's behaviour,like why are they rude or selfish,narcissistic,cranky or inconsiderate etc..The thoughts going through each and everyone's head is just intriguing,don't you think?But ironically,if i have the abilty to touch that thought,i would have second thoughts about it.I believe its always he questions that facinates me,the truth hurts. *pffts at herself for trying to sound profound* What do you know little girl.

    *sits back and enjoy the splattering sound of the rain*
    Arhh..Its raining.Im feeling refreshed again.

    Meeting my baby for lunner and prolly follows with a movie.Sisterkin is STILL in bed,as usual. *mutters* Can anyone knock some sense of the timing to my dear sis' head.She's unbelievable huh...thats my sis.hee..*shakes head* I had tapped her to ask if she wants to join us for a movie,but she's too dreamy when answering me,pfft.Think she'll give me a ring when she decided to join me later eh?okie..

    tata. *flapping her four fingers at you*

    background+tori amos
    cloud on my tongue
posted by fries @ 3:14:00 PM
0 comments