"dysfuctionally inspired"

Wednesday, November 6



    Will be meeting patrick for tea.I'd urge mummy pat to join us.Hope she'll turn up this time.Had just replied sharon lovely and gave her my blogspot's add.I should be preparing soon.So i admit.I'm a lazy bum.Bleh.

    Oh,will be meeting macho wil for dinner too.Then work. *yawn* Then meeting baby G and some of his frens.He wants to fix mummy pat up with one of his friend. *raised her left brow smirking* Haha..wait till i let her know about this.I had taken leave for linda's wedding and my birthday.2nd and 26th of december. Woohoo! But i have to get cracking for the christmas/my birthday party soon. *mental note to do some research tommorow* And i need to get a dress for linda's wedding too. *pout* Means spending more money,hmm..maybe i'll just borrow from someone. hee..

    background+nitin sawhney
    walked away
posted by fries @ 2:59:00 PM
0 comments