"dysfuctionally inspired"

Friday, May 30


So who's that? Erm by the way..?


    just like the usual mornings like everyday, but the cab ride to work this morning has the ignition on an interesting turn to start our day. muse smiled and looked at me, almost like hesitant, but still did manage to get the question across, in the most direct way, although he threw it over like a very very casual way, it did put a smile on my face, but that was also after i alighted from one george's st. *smirks*

    muse :
    "so erm....." *raises brows while wearing a big smile across his face*

    me :
    mmm? *busy typing away on my keypads of my mobile, and smiled back*

    muse :
    "whos this person that you send textes to every morning?" *stealing glances very carfully at my fingers as i was still busy typing away*

    me :
    "oh, this is my sis - elica, she just reminded me to pay my credit card bill"

    *realises he's still waiting*

    me :
    "oh....the usual morning text msg was from our board guy, we'll check if we're doing breakie every morning" *shines another smiley face*

    muse :
    "oh, i see. heh" *reveals a slight contented/relieved look on face*

    men. cute animal as they can be, even more with their egos and dignity.
posted by fries @ 10:36:00 PM
0 comments