"dysfuctionally inspired"

Tuesday, April 8


Switching Fields.


    questions bout life seems like a big'O heavy question mark if you only ponder but never have it really sorted out. where do i see myself in 2yrs time? am just gripping on anything that from my slippery steps. question bout hitting the big 3-0? shrugging my shoulders as there are better things in life to think about instead of crying out loud why we are here and there. tsk.

    was with some of the girls at alcova and while they were getting all high and cheery with macallan 18yrs, i was at the same level of enjoyment with my coke light in hand. drinking on weekday means inviting migraine on the next work day and ive always learned to say no in a very tactful way (especially when my job requires me to be drinking my liver out >,<).

    all the financial industry people can be quite like a piece of art you quite not appreciate but you need not have to be like that, really. i don't. be yourself, not just try to be fun and loud or anything close to being the best entertainer if you are not. apparently, people like these are everywhere, and this always act as a reminder to why am i always not in the "scene".

    as stood aside and i watched the whole loud bunch in a distance. i wonder if i can withstand the job for long. well, the jobscope really is really not bout the academic skills you have, but all the entertainment skills and all the PR thingy is really not my cuppa tea. nontheless, i am in the industry and while i am still evaluating my stand in this field, i am keeping my options wide open.

    wish me luck.
posted by fries @ 11:40:00 PM
0 comments