"dysfuctionally inspired"

Thursday, March 27


Kup Koon Krup!


    am in the office but my mind is already in bangkok. yesh. tonight my ass will be sitting in swiss airline's cabin and my whole will be transported to bangkok by the time the clock strike 2230. yeeepeedeee yapeedooo dee.

    not sure if we will start partying or prolly just start club hopping for abit till x gets here tomorrow evening. anyhow, the trip is mainly about who's spinning what and wherebouts we should be getting gears. woo hoo.

    1st stop. metropolitan hotel. its a different experience for me since ive never in my entire life paid more than sgd100/night on my stay in any parts of thailand. this one is USD180 (with a discount). madness. but im a lucky bunny that doesnt have to pay for that. :)

    hokay. 815am and im going back to work.

    counting down. tick tock tick tock.
posted by fries @ 7:59:00 AM
0 comments