"dysfuctionally inspired"

Monday, March 24


Right Attitude Makes Things Right.


    have you sometimes ask if you've lost yourself, but also in a delimma if that can even happened when you didn't try to find yourself in the start. looking back at your own path, how much regrets were worth the while? even now that you know that it was a mistake but it taught you a million things, turned your life and make you a different you today?

    the paths that we've crossed. people that ive lost, along my journey till today, has opened me up and taught me how to love myself, even more today than yesterday. but sometimes i do reflect on how i have landed myself onto such selfish state, hurting yours truely and those who have a heart for me, although many a times i make a my stand, hurting someone or myself can still be unstoppable.

    i want to remind you (defensive to you?), bunny is not afraid to be hurt, because i know that its inevitable in life, as we already know *smiles* (yadda yadda). i seek balance in life and although i do not say out loud that i enjoy being hurt, i actually do look forward to be feeling soar or achy for some reason i can't explain. only to derive a sigh of relieve that now its time for me to pick myself up and look forward to what ahead.

    i view myself as foward looking ,but some will argue that im not positive looking.

    i have grown to learn and accept how mars differs from venus. how mankind can be the same and yet so different. understanding how feelings develop and why we always regret. all we need to do, is to do what makes us happy(there are millions of things that do, really), although we know that our mind and heart doesnt really go the same way, its what YOU truely want outta it that matters. sometimes, its the attitude in life, that makes it all ok. sometimes, both outcomes can be rewarding, but i am willing to give it a try anyhow because i am really not the rejecting sort. i trust myself have the right attitude to make things right. its just a matter of choice really.
posted by fries @ 8:28:00 PM
0 comments