"dysfuctionally inspired"

Saturday, March 29


To Find Each's Own.


    read it from of the regular blogs feed today.

    “There’s a popular belief among anthropologists that you must immerse yourself in a completely unfamiliar world in order to truly understand your own.”- annie, the nanny diaries

    i concur.

    not only that i feel how i can relate to the quote, but i alway emphasised how learning bout our own self can be very very intriguing. i never stop discovering. narsissistic or not, i am totally into my myself, however sometimes my insecurities (my BIGGEST flaw) might appear that i think very highly of everyone else, bunny NEVER belittle herself. tee hee. we should never have limitations for anyone's performances (you and me and entire population). look far and think big. you'l be surprise to see what you've missed.

posted by fries @ 8:38:00 PM
0 comments