"dysfuctionally inspired"

Thursday, December 20


Emo-Positive.


    exhausted. did some shoppa with sistakinnies and checked most prezzies. just 3 more for the clients and im chucking the super short shopping list. so short i should call it a shopping note instead. *laughs*

    am only 50% prepared for tokyo and still have errands to run. planned for meet ups and im a happier bunny every single day for reasons so small but its been a bumpy month for me. appreciating every small light leak that shined on my path. needa catch up with the high spirits around me. not so bad actually.

    as i trotted home last night, i felt hopeful. life IS beautiful *grins*. i told el today, that broke i might be, but i am really happy. i am blessed with all things beautiful. especially my heart that sees love and my eyes that glitters to spread love. lol. the people around me, have been bringing bunny sweets and cherries, blissful honey bunny me. i can never thank enough, my babes and babettes, my family, friends and even colleagues. they make next year a better year already.

    thanks all my love for you're still here with me. *big hugs to all*
posted by fries @ 11:50:00 PM
0 comments