"dysfuctionally inspired"

Monday, December 17


DE Pre-X'mas.


    helpless. hopeless. penniless.

    wishing well is not in sight. seeing the acount DEeepreciating is mucho DEeepressing. i hate DEeecember already. being broke in december is not fun at all. i just keep telling people to either :

    1. don't buy me xmas gift. save your moolah. (truth is i don't feel as bad if i don't buy any for you)

    2. if you ask me what i want for my birthday. pls give me cash. serious. i mean, i appreaciate moolah more for now. but if you don't give cash, even a call for birthday wishes is sweet enough. *smiles*

    sad. i must save up for next year. broke broker me, lol and its not even funny. if my boss sees this, he should be ashamed - this shows he's not paying his staff enough. *not giggling* so i have to resort to accept weekday show request like wednesday, and prolly even xmas eve count down. *sobs* opportunity cost sux ass.

    *sulks* well, i can just pinch my lips and hope to at least have fun as usual.

    i hope u have a merrier pre xmas at least.
posted by fries @ 10:28:00 PM
0 comments