"dysfuctionally inspired"

Tuesday, September 13


Finally Flying Again.


    it was saturday night and i hopped into the cab while i was glad i wont be late for work again. I ran outta boots for dancing and decided tonight would be comfort wear as i slipped on my high cut sneakers. i know i look wierd, but i dun have a choice anymore when im already sitting here in the cab and on the way to the club.

    i remembered when i started typing "it was saturday night..", i knew exactly what would come outta my head. i swear that i dont even have an idea what was my drift a;; about. damn. where were i?

    i am flying again. finally! although the thought of going to shanghai is not as exciting, im just to excited to see muse again. oh and a friend name SLUT. wha ha ha. so the ticket would be delivered to me tomorrow. i havent told my boss ive confirmed the tix, i hope all is well.

    background + c'est si bon
    lisa ono
posted by fries @ 12:29:00 AM
0 comments