"dysfuctionally inspired"

Sunday, October 3


My f-arking is bad?



    make out scene, originally uploaded by inspiredfries.

    another bali's shot. i was jumping and getting all estatic when i caught movements at the corner of my eye.it happened to be dogs mating. so now u know dogs had their breakthrough with doing it in the non-doggy-style. *tsk tsk*


    i was driving chicken's car with sistakin beside me & him playing games on his mobile(the duo have been investing quite alot of time on these entertainments from mobile phones & its especially irking when the start-up music for the tamaguchi-alike(u have to nurture ur cat & make sure its living healthily) game is ear piercing).at the junction, sistakin was encouraging that im left with my parking(since ive not been driving for sometime)technique when my dry lips didnt get to close tight enough as i said "shit, my F-arking is bad". needless to say, it became the joke of the night. they just couldn't stop laughing at my mis-pronounciation, repeating it over and over again & pointing at me. they behaved like 2 noisy ppl who'd been smoking pot & i could only roll my eyes and pretend as i couldnt be bothered. suckers. there'll be pay back time. i swear. *inserts high pitched eveil laughter* muahahaha!

    background- fiona apple
    across the universe

posted by fries @ 2:46:00 AM
0 comments