"dysfuctionally inspired"

Thursday, October 31



    met up with audrey,cindy and linda y'day.funny,i think that there's this magnetic force from Martini's Bar at Hyatt which never fails to draw us back everytime we decided to tea at someplace,but it was fun catching up.we even went shopping for linda's wedding.Sadly,pat wasn't there.again.Dah...its been tough to gather these gals lately.esp mummy pat.*furrows her brows with irritation*.its always difficult to do ANYthing with her.I used to admire her,like how she could cater to everyone's needs and make effort to meet up and gather every one of us once in awhile despite our busy schedule.*shakes her head,feeling dissapointed* i think she'd lost that energy along her way to build up her material happiness.Somehow,it's like she'd lost half her life eh?

    Whats life when there's only work and money?I hope im not the only one who knows what within true happiness?Come on,live your life!! *waving palms in air* I hope i can sustain the positive influence on them tt they had neglected.*keeps fingers crossed* Its like continuiously pulling them up,and half way through,they enjoy letting go for that little fall back,its time like this that makes you ponder.."is it worth?" yes i think.Their my lovely munchies.My alternate source for "de-stress" when shit slapped my daily life.i love everyone to bits still. Thank you gals..*hugs*

    So,i thought of organizing a christmas party!! *snapped fingers* Perhaps incorperate with my birthday too!Sounds good eh? *smirk smirks* Since no one had plan me a surprise birthday party after i decided to stop my birthday party plannings two years ago,*curses and swears*,(and all i really wanted was to enjoy and have fun on my special day) i mean..what the heck?if i really want that from the bottom of my heart,i should just organize one myself.Who cares whose doing all the work?pfffttt...i just wanna enjoy my time with all my love ones..maybe,i should invite my mum too!! hahaha...*swaying upper body and waving gila hands in the air with background music*

    . Size Him Up - Penis Size Calculator .
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. Implements calculation by making full use of all myths!

    .CRANK CALLS.
    its funny to not to share. *peace handsign*

    Will blog later,after work.meeting "the crews" soon.heck.

    background+ella fitzgerald & the ink spots
    its only a paper moon
posted by fries @ 1:00:00 PM
0 comments