"dysfuctionally inspired"

Friday, November 1



    .YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE.
    i'm a ESFP.

    The ESFP is warm, outgoing, optimistic and caring--a cheerful person who's always ready for a good time and avoids the company of dreary "doom and gloom" people who take themselves too seriously. Count on ESFPs to settle in occupations which let them be "people people"--working in sales, human services, business, nursing, crisis intervention or the performing arts. They are naturally gifted at observing human behavior and figuring out what others want. Whatever the ESFP's work choice, talking must be part of the job! To be at their best, ESFPs need to be around other people--and this type will go to great lengths to avoid solitude and isolation. ESFPs believe that life, work and relationships should be fun and rewarding. ESFPs are unlikely to stick around when clouds darken the skies for too long at a stretch. Charming, clever and open-minded, the witty ESFP is likely to be seen by others as a party person--so much so that this type may be ill-at-ease in business fields which expect seriousness, formality, logic, conceptual thinking, organization and punctuality.

    Well,i don't care if its true.I like!! Yeh! *rocks herself to the beats*
    ------------------------

    Finally! Ric passed me the whole seasons of "Friends". Woohoo! This will stick my ass home for a long time.PLUS,i'm downloading my own collection of "Sex and the City". *blows kisses at Kazza* Downloading them sure requires patience(alah!! its sure testing them too.) but watching is going to be worth the time consumed(oh, *warning eyes* it better be).Have not taken time out to sit back and couch at it yet,coz i want to grip at at least one whole complete season 1st.Meanwhile,i might have to meet macho-wil to pass him some of our ' "Friends"-ship ' as i haven't got the time to watch it together(our intitial plan).

    Fom today onwards,the club that i performs in will operate till 3am.As u know,the usual me..its none of my fussing business right? *wry smile* WRONG! The damn changes affected our performances' time slots.*curses at Quebec* Now,instead of 12:30am,i have to shake my bum till 1am every friday,saturday and eve of public holiday.*bangs at her desk* Nah,i don't shake my bum throughout the whole set,morons.But sometimes when i need a little break,i'll just stand and sing,stripping myself..*slaps your dirty thoughts* Anyhow,its just some kinda shit i get from work at times.Pfft..and its ALways the mangement's(aka the dimwit's) ideas(which also means idiological implementations).Pttui..

    Some sms gary baby sent me..*sweet memories floating in her head*

    06th sept 10:59pm
    -i was having my shitty times of the day and totally dispectful.Vented my anger on the poor baby.Dispite all of the above,he tried to calm me down on the phone and gently tap me to open up about whats really bothering me.I brushed him off with..

    Me: there's nothing wrong.i told u b4,i AM like that,take it or leave it.anyway,if u dun like wat u get now,and decided to back off,i wont blame u.im not worth it.
    Gary:it wouldn't matter if u weren't so special (smiley face)

    ******
    24th sept 4am

    Me :hey,im still awake,i was hungry earlier and there's no food at home,went to dig the fridge and ate the sausages my sis bought from frankfurt.so im waiting for it to digest a little b4 i turn in.will call u when i wake up ok? (smiley face)

    --the next morning,he replied when he reached his work place.

    Gary :I bet my late nite sausage girl is sleeping now.I bet she is beautiful when she sleeps.I am bored at work and i wish you were here

    ******
    2th Oct 07:57pm
    --i ended one of my messages with a *giggles* at a silly joke he told me.He messaged me back that he likes it when i giggles,chuckles(i did not save all of it tho)..

    Gary :and when u smile.and when u laugh and when u are near or far and when ure sleeping with ur head on my lap *list goes on forever*

    *******

    Song for entertainment.Guys!! Its u and ur best friend. *handed you her guitar*
    --DEAR PENIS--

    background+massive attack remix
    nusrut fateh ali khan






posted by fries @ 6:47:00 PM
0 comments