"dysfuctionally inspired"

Thursday, September 11


FearDAR got me.


    i was heading back with my cam and my tripod and on the corner of my eye, i see something following my pace from the side.

    i am (seriously!!) still slightly twitching as the thought of it.

    what was it?


    *screams* it was a freakin roooooooooooooooach..........!



    O.O *spasm for 3 seconds while i almost drop my cam!*

    but i was at robertson quay and was exuding this cool babe with big cam look, thus, i quickly (*ahems* although my spastic 3 seconds was quite retarded) regain my composure and very calmly taking small quick steps scurrying off with periodic glance at the roach's direction.

    i tell u, it's true! crocroaches have "fear-DAR" (like we have radar or gaydar lah!)! i am not the only victim but i gather histories of my fellow anti-roaches-party-gang and we all shared the same tragedy of such!

    why??? why us??

    why must u make me swear if i have my chance, i will make sure i watch u die before i feel peace and calm. why can't such things never happen to me (like how i never win lottery/toto/4D etc, although i buy like once or twice a year only:P) and leave me in peace with less disgust of ...u???

    -.-

    still slightly traumatised and i can't shake the image of the follwing roach off my mind.

    grrrrrrrrrrr. *faints*
posted by fries @ 11:23:00 PM
0 comments