"dysfuctionally inspired"

Wednesday, September 10


Bill Schwab.








    he quoted Patterns..

    ". . . And the pattern still remains on the wall where darkness fell,
    And it's fitting that it should, for in darkness I must dwell.
    Like the color of my skin, or the day that I grow old,
    My life is made of patterns that can scarcely be controlled."

    ..
    by Simon and Garfunkel, 1965 ..

    and it makes everything else more beautiful. :)


    i like his work straight away, as i could see what i also had in mind for what i wanted to do, from his series of work, but now i need to find my way out of following his path (because he already did the same project), and the challenge is for me to bring out a different perspectives. nonetheless, his work has been very inspiring.

    he said..

    “I started out idolizing Ansel Adams and those photographers then grew bored with their work and now I love it and I see fully what they were trying to do. We can’t all go out and take Ansel Adams photographs because we’re not all Ansel Adams. I had to go through all these steps to find my own vision. I’m still finding it- constantly.”

    i could not agree more.


    Labels: ,

posted by fries @ 11:53:00 PM
0 comments