"dysfuctionally inspired"

Friday, August 22


Thanks, but no thanks.


    being *ahems* single.. has one problem. or somehow, some people seem to have a problem with that (people who are single), which inevitably interlink to affect me9unffortunate for me, amusing for them -.-), a *ahems* single (but unavailable regardless! but of cos, they don't care. >.<), because that means it time (whomever gives them the consent? *mutters*) for them to role play as a matchmaker. whao. like doing social work hor, very noble leh.


    PUI.

    seriously?!

    ok. i know where most people are coming from, and its has to be for a good intention. erm. but good intention will only be good when the involved party has given you the "go" signal for your social work or whatsoever. no? i am capable of doing all the works.. making friends on my own, explore and discover on my own, work out my priorities..all the yadda yadda, and i absolutely know what/who/WHEN i am willing to see anyone potential. but i am not going through these procedures even when i am very sociable, i freaking want to be where i am now. leave it will ya.


    *eyes rolling*


    so.

    there's this guy who recently got married, and obviously a (HPM) happy married man (good for u, but being someone who doesn't believe in marriages, i think as "as long as you are happy, be please, by all means, stay married". i don't start going around deciding that i should inspire these millions of oblivious couples to see how being happy and staying connected with your partner surpasses the stupid piece of paper acknowledged by our law and the society right? i have my endless theories and why its unecessary, but thats just me and i respect the "norm", as long as you're happy really), he think he can hook me up with this ELIGIBLE friend of his.


    HMP : hey diana, you're single right?

    me : (corrected him) happy! *smiles*

    HPM : you should meet this friend of mine. single, funny, eligible, and a nice guy really. he works in a bank, but has been single for awhile. he's from sydney, you're ok with seeing a non asian ya?

    me : o.O (but i didn't wanna be rude) i have friends who are non asian, if thats what u should ask 1st? *flashes smile* (realized the more im taken aback by him, the more i smile. wtf?)

    HPM : oh, thats cool. so that shouldnt be a problem i guess. (and he smiled to himself!! *simi lai?)

    me : [trying to think of a way to shoo his idea (bad idea to be exact), i decided to be outright straightforward. might as well *shrugs*] mmmm. sounds great.. if he doesn't ever wants to get married, i guess there will be no harm.

    HPM : you don't wanna get married at all?

    me : *narrows eyes as i moved closer to him* you know, its better to be honest and lay our terms, i hurt people along the way and ive been miserable. thats why i broke up with my ex, u see? is he a close friend of yours? in case you miss matched and it ruins your friendship. but that just me being cautious. he's cool ya? or you can always pre-warned him first. :)



    of cos.



    my efforts did NOT work! and he went on to yahoo his friend about this girl (me) whos single, very attractive (he said that! awww. im very flattered man *blushes*. but still not impress with this whole thing lah), smart, nice and adventurous. i wakeboard, and can do a two wake jump, and somehow that makes me score with remarkable points (which im still not excite about! -.-).


    *whao lau eh. *slaps forehead*


    and i think i have to come up with a list of excuses (like seinfield in one of the epsisodes!), which i started off with school exams ard the corner (ya right. lol), to turn away meeting up and "make friends" when "make love" is what interest me more. whahah. thats more a turn-on then turn-off,.. so yep, am keeping that to myself though.


    let's hope my list doesn't have to be to long. pinoccio please make an exception for me.

    *prays*


    hokkien translation :
    *SIMI LAI= what is that?

posted by fries @ 12:15:00 AM
0 comments