"dysfuctionally inspired"

Wednesday, August 20


Donuts for lunch.


    i though it had it all under controlled when i ordered my garden green salad for lunch. because im not even a wee bit hungry, but thanks to jon who *jio-ed me for our lomatic lunch *pukes*, i thought we need a break from our beloved SGS boring market today (one could've been all relaxed and in glee to sit and surf the net the whole day while you get paid at a reasonably good amount of money - a paid net surfer? sounds good for almost everyone? but not for me :P), and i could use some advice for my new desk (yes, the end of my SGS agony. and being such a contradict, i am also not the happiest to leave my current desk. -.-).

    anyway, my apologies for the drift again.

    so?

    i happily nibbled on my green vegies and turned my head to see the donut shop that i said to try and have yet to find time to.

    you know what happened.. sigh.

    20minutes later i had a glazzy and nutty donut displaying for my *tam jiak face while i rant about how my diet has been crashed by these two evil devil twin-look-alike(because they are of a different flavour) .

    tragic to my diet, its so unfortunate.. and i feel bad in betrayal to my discipline(D).

    *wails*

    no sugar for the next 2 days!



    Hokkien translation :
    *Jio = invite or ask

    *Tam Jiak = greedy
posted by fries @ 11:21:00 PM
0 comments