"dysfuctionally inspired"

Tuesday, August 12


Silly Morning War.


    there's a new minced meat noodle stall that i patronised once but didnt quite like, so i went back to my usual bee hoon and yummy side orders like the luncheon meat, nuggets and cabbages (not all in a plate, but yes, i do have quiet a heavy breakie if ure wondering :P).

    the thing is, i actually ordered from the new stall because i thought i don't wanna be biased. i requested for no vinegar, but the bee hoon still didnt quite blend in with the rest, a lil too hard for me to chew too. i took my teh and headed back to office as usual and the new stall's owner's son saw me and came up to me asking for feedback and i genuinely gave my comments.

    so.

    today i ordered from my usual bee hoon stall and realised i was avoiding eye contact from the other one.

    aiyo. i feel bad for nothing. not like it's my fault? this should not be happening to me. i have better things to worry about.
posted by fries @ 8:13:00 AM
0 comments