"dysfuctionally inspired"

Monday, July 28


Quick update - Ibiza


    hola! here in ibiza, i wonder how the peeps back at home are. which also makes me ponder on the senario if i were to leave the world today, like say, die today, will i be miss? omg, can't believe someone on a holiday would have such morbid thoughts like me. muahha. well, totally random, but it does pops into our heads and grab ur reality doesn't it?

    been a lil unwell, with fever, sore throat and now rashes developing on both my arms and chest. but im on a holiday and thrusting all that agony away. *winks* so far, all the shoppa, trotting and random snapping has been good, can't at all say its therapeutic with all the germs in me now but you know what i mean. :)

    surprises came along as how uncommon it is to spot an asian here in ibiza, as opposed to the 1 outta 10 we get to see in paris, which of cos, makes me somewhat a superstar, or some call it a lil hot asian chick on this sunny island. the attention wasn't pleasing to me, but i did smirk at those young british boys nudging and drooling when they caught me strutting my thing along the street. lol.

    sad thing is that i missed the sunday day party at space *pouts*. but even when all the recovery is not done, there will be sander van doorn, judge jules etc, spinning at eden tonight, so thats a defo and not to be miss. moreover the tix been bought and well, all that sick germs can go rave hell, i am going to prance and dance and be an animal no matter what. check the line up and hear me roar!
posted by fries @ 12:39:00 AM
0 comments