"dysfuctionally inspired"

Saturday, April 12


Xin chào! (Hello!) from Vietnam!


    so bunny is here in saigon and the full day of events will never be what you can imagine. for a start, an hour of the day was spent in the police station to have my statement taken as i have almost got my 40D snatched off my hand by a motorcyclist who failed to escape. bloody hooligan! *waves angry fist* according to ber, he regconised the ijiot roaming passed us a couple of times, so we're sure he'd been eyeing on my cam and when i finally handed ber my cam to help me take some shots, he saw his chance for his sneaky act. grr. he came from behind and caught me unaware, pulled it off my hand and rode off. i just sqweeked and my hero hermie dashed toward that ijiot when his bike collided with one of the oncoming bike and he skidded and finally fell at a distance not too far from our sight. freaking out, he scramed off leaving his bike and my camera in the middle of the road.

    with some scratches on my lens and the body of my 40D, it somehow added some characters to it. am defo glad that its still functioning properly and this is a lesson learnt that we should always be cautious and alert for unwanted attention when travelling overseas.

    but such event still made my trip on the high and a series of happy stops were followed as planned. spa for 2.3hours of pampering from head to toe, followed by din din and some slight shoppa at the night market. am shooo tired i cant be bother to link up where we visited, but if ure keen, check back in abit and i should have more infos later.

    laters skaters. full day trip to cu chi tunnel and cao dai temple tomorrow at 8am. YAY!
posted by fries @ 2:15:00 AM
0 comments