"dysfuctionally inspired"

Thursday, April 10


Me and Muse - Black and White.





    LOL. the above pic is not me nor the hunk is my muse (although i don't mind really, *chuckles*). hokay, a lil deceiving you might thought, but it was unintentional. and im sorry that the tittle of the post does not justify my innocence to play tricks on some who've not met me in person. but hey, im not that far apart from her if i still have my long luscious hair (which reminded me to go check on the hair extension thing that sister kin mentioned over din din yesternight. mmmmmmm.), just that i only have a higher possibility to be a sexy asian chick. :P

    anyway, this inspired me to do my take my portfolio with my muse really. but a new portfolio has been in my list since the start of the rat year and brave bunny wanna go naked. i know. im not quite "there" yet. thus my pilates/swimming/yoga plans have been activated and hopefully im in good shape before my birthday arrives. excuse me for being such a narssistic again. can't really help much since im not even in denial now. O.O

    back to the pic. mm. not sure if he'll be keen, bu tam sure it'll be fun.
posted by fries @ 5:25:00 PM
0 comments