"dysfuctionally inspired"

Wednesday, March 5


Cabby With White Gloves.


    cute cabby uncle initiate a small chat that i would normally try to steer away from, simply because there are alot of sleazy old men who tries and chat up some female passengers just so their pathetic life can be a lil weazy bit more interesting *eyes rolling* - im no saint to participate in that. grr.

    my eyes glanced over at his white gloves on the wheels as he enthusiastically blabbered on the story he that he's so eager to share (not asking me what i do for a living to start is at least not annoying). he was soooo insistant that i match up with men which belongs to the zodiacs of either a dog, goat or tiger. *rolls eyes*

    at the high of his story, just minutes before i alighted, he muttered "i match make 2 of my daughters and one of them was a passenger of mine. he was rat and im sure he fitted the bill, he was single then, and i waited no more to get a date for my daughter. they are now happily married with 2 beautiful girls.."

    me : *GASPS*

    i was in utter shock (and i think i looked shockily retarded as well - he spotted how he must have impressed/impact me) but with the short distance work journey, i lost this acquaintance that only left his unbelievable story ringing in my head.

    cabbies do have amazing stories. and now this one left me with only half of it. *mutters*
posted by fries @ 8:07:00 AM
0 comments