"dysfuctionally inspired"

Thursday, February 21


Entertain[ment]


    one more CNY's dinner tomorrow night. wtf? CNY is over! *rolls eyes* am prepared for the gambling session after dinner and heard from boss that the dinner is just a cover up for the games with bets (big stakes!) later in the night. im just sqeezing my fat butt in the list and hope to gather as much fun as i can get. tee hee.

    after entertainment dinner, i IS getting my much awaited entertainment myself! party tomorrow! omg. dancing all night long. i can hardly wait. *snaps fingers, taps feet* her man said that the DJ's amazing tomorrow (im no big fan of tribal music at all tho), but im just bringing my party mood and enjoying myself no matter what. i need a real good party tho, somewhere outta here, somewhere we can dance like there IS really no tomorrow.

    *wears party hat*

    woooot!
posted by fries @ 10:42:00 PM
0 comments