"dysfuctionally inspired"

Sunday, December 2


The Affordable PhotoFair-ed


    happy bunny yakking away at the photo fair today and there were so many nice souls who dropped by. i sold 7 prints!! below what i expected, but i think that already but a smile on my face. woo wooo hoo waaa haa haaa.

    ok. not a smile. since when bunny never exagerates? :P

    it went really well. people asked me why am i not approaching anyone who stopped by my booth, go "do sales" with the "potential buyers" for my prints. but i wanna stand and watch. i dont get to see this before, with strangers going through my work and not just praising me because they know me and offering encouragement of some sort. i anticipated what are the expressions reflect upon seeing my pics and how they have small chats while they saw a certain photograph of mine. i love to study how they responded with each image, what they appreciate more or less through what i saw, snapped and shared. i am the one behind the lens, but they are those who stood behind me. what i've showcased, only justify one part of the works, but how each percieves and analyses, from different minds of each, i can have so much to explore. i think i can be addictive to do another such exhibition man, like speedy easy.

    aside from what intriqued me throughout the fair, i would like to say many many thanks to those who came by, especially those who actually did help out since lil bunny couldn't manage with her puny strength of one. *smiles* mel, apologise we couldnt realy catch up much since the crowd was pretty much ongoing and it was really sweet of u to stay like through most of the afternoon *hugs*. sisterkins, my babes and even my clients, colleagues and boss. whoa. i can never thank enough.

    thank u all for even dropping by. *big tight hug*
posted by fries @ 10:27:00 PM
0 comments