"dysfuctionally inspired"

Thursday, November 22


2nd Dec (Sunday) AFFORDABLE PHOTO FAIR



    click on it for larger view!


    hey peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps!

    the e-invite is here! *winks* come COME COME! support the local photographers at least? no? well .. how bout for *screams* me me me?!

    *hyperventilates*

    as some of you might already know, i will be showcasing my skies series from my first photo project taken for my short course and they are also *ahems* up for sale lah. *throws confetti at self acting all silly happy as usual*

    :) as stated, its an affordable photo fair and my objectives is just to gather support and encouragements (critics welcome as well! :D ) from everyone. it'll be good fun at dempsey road i promise!

    ( P/S : autographs will also be signed at the back of the print upon request. *blushes* )

    whao. school and work piling like mad. almost stepping all over me. bunny cant really hop. bleh.


    HELPCH MEEEEEEEeeeeeee.


    background + blood red shoes
    its getting boring by the sea





    now i
posted by fries @ 11:41:00 PM
0 comments