"dysfuctionally inspired"

Saturday, November 17



    i was almost in tears waking up with a bad cramp on my right calf all the way down my feet. ouch. what the hell. i didnt even party last night. *mutters*

    met the boys for din din last night at lil india and i had weeeeeeee lotsa of fun snapping and videoing while hermie sweared he's never to bring me out with them again. he easy coax, i be good for 5mins and became totally forgivable already. wha ha ha. i must say the bryiani and the tosai was a delish and a really good deal for 5 buckeroos per person (will post pic soon). but ive learnt my lesson of gorging down too much carbo with chillie hot hot hot (which i absoultely love!), causing 3 toilet run after a wierd mix of lychee/chocolate/mango khulfi which hermie insist we have to try at the other corner of lil india. *winces*

    hung out at clarke quay's tcc and as usual, i ordered my azuki coffee first but ended up with 3 coffees by 4am and i headed off to lunar for a super short catch up with my two babes from my ex band - speedz.

    i saw her for the very first time. as i stood at the members level, watching her getting wasted and kissing different men in her group, i wonder why do even bring myself in comparison with a girl who has no qualms about her image being tarnished with such indecency. she's just a lil girl who wanna still have fun. im still a sour grape for no reason good enough and i ought to let myself run my thoughts elsewhere.

    need to do final touch up for my pictures for the photo fair, then do assignment for class next week. oh man. i need more time.

    backhround + astrud gilberto
    the girl from ipanema
posted by fries @ 5:51:00 PM
0 comments