"dysfuctionally inspired"

Monday, January 8


Me, My Money and Waving Goodbye.


    *screams*

    well, thats what i ONLY do in this little virtual part of my life. coz people has been telling me that ive been dealing with this quite positively. what can i do about it? i just laughed it off and its an expensive lesson to learn from.

    i LOST my pay, in CASH last night. and to date, the status of my report is still to no avail. its more than 1k. you know? its stabbed right through my pocket and really manange to whizzle its way up to my achy breaky heart. ouch.

    *adds gruffly tone and narrows eyes* you lucky bastard.. i have bills unpaid, debts uncleared and insurance payment due. im lucky that ive still been cool about it.

    *inserts growling voice*

    *fakes crying*

    background + seinfeld's opening theme (show is starting soon!)
posted by fries @ 11:58:00 PM
2 comments
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear. worry not your friendly loanshark is here. just call alright?

greg

3:42 PM  
Blogger fries said...

ahh. such schweet darl u are mr sharkie. but i am still alive and filled of envious for the one who got my moneh. pfft for me. :S

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home