"dysfuctionally inspired"

Thursday, October 19


Don't Tell Tales Behind My Back.


    i was very bothered by a someone whom i had cared for quite abit saying bad remarks about me when i was in amsterdam. the saddest news came when the one who was told has obviously doubted and mistrusted my integrity. i got over it after a week. she do not deserve my attention and i have nothing to say about him. i do not need to explain for myself i think. i stayed while my heart has long left. so sad.

    meanwhile, ive been very discipline and organing study routines. thats a good sign, but i really need to speed up my reading. terribly slow.

    the good part of my recent activities are the catching up with those friends ive been missing recently.playing such important part in my life, they are already a part of me and i love em all. call me if i missed u out.


    background + snow patrol
    chasing cars
posted by fries @ 11:53:00 AM
3 comments
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no, i told margaret when she was here, you're a big kuku, while you were away in amsterdam or singapore. either way you're away. she now thinks you're kuku in a major way and i'm sorry about it. i'm glad you had gotten over it, either the storyteller or me. my point is; friends are crap like me and you, they only give you troubles but not their money. hope you have fun organing your study time in scrubs, yay!

5:25 AM  
Blogger fries said...

u my kuku fart. u can say im the bitchiest monkey for all i care and i still love u lots! and pls bring ur troubles from changrai back here soon if u have any and i will show u my trouble water sea too. whaha.

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll be back some day next month, need to go back to bkk to shop around a little first. we can arrange a day to get hippy if possible, i lost the deal on my side recently bad news for me. trouble water sea what? crazy bitch i dont have real ones dont worry about a thing and love you too k thanks bye lol.

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home