"dysfuctionally inspired"

Friday, June 11


too hard to please


    i woke up feeling a tad bit better than yesterday morning. *breathes in, breathes out* signs for me to move my ass outta my bed and do things that makes me happy. what's happier? doing things considered a selfless act, bringing smiles upon ppl's face, or just be weird for another day, making myself comfortable with how i have been all this while? i don't know anymore. trying hard to please others is a hell lot tougher than pleasing urself. no? i don't care anymore. i don't want to please you, you, or you *points*. i want to be me and you should love me for me. i was sick(physically and mentally) and sick ppl sees things in only back and white. i see myself almost draining myself again and that will not happen to me like i promised myself 2 years ago. if i had followed my way of doing things, it wouldn't have gotten so bad or you wouldn't have been hurt. i've lost all faith. what am i to do? *continues breathing deep and slowly(tho with much difficulty this time due to nose blockage caused by her flu*

    to pile it all up, im too sick for my yoga, gym and pilates this week.

    i must be strong.

    background + garbage
    breaking up the girl
posted by fries @ 1:24:00 PM
0 comments