"dysfuctionally inspired"

Tuesday, March 18



    I went to the turf club with eric(alan) and his family on last sat. It was really an eye opener for me as I¡¯ve never step foot into the turf club before he brought there. I was determined to give moral support and insisted that not betting will prove my purpose for my existence(also because im sensitive to be compared with the gamblers who is making use of him). He made our trip all worthwhile when he won the two races he participated (with Baby dragon in race 6 and Rock king in race 7) in. For Baby Dragon, the odds were $122 for win and $33 for place, so it means I¡¯ll be $702 richer if I had my $20 bet(but I was not at all disappointed for I¡¯d set my focus for the day and I had loads of fun there too!).its obvious for eric(alan) to be the limelight for the day and he definitely had made his mum proud *pats eric¡¯s back*. He¡¯d turned heads of the press that had flocked down to interview this new face who had by then impressed the rest of the race-goers with two wins in his first 2 races. Way to go eric! *blows whistle*

    ********
    Monday morning, about 430am, skinDy, mummy pat and i had witnessed and accident when we were having our supper along jalan kayu. i still remembered calling for the cat across the street minutes ago and returned to my friends for our usual jokes till a loud bang startled everyone to stare at the road. the truck was so fucking fast that it probably didn't even noticed the cat was swirled under his wheels. i caught the sight of the cat flipping when the fucking truck dashed off. there was a kind man who stood up and walked towards the poor kitty, confirmed its death and gently lifted it up and left it at the grass patch at the side of the road, i was both touched and saddened by the 5minutes of trauma that is still flashing in my mind like now.

    Background + coldplay
    In my place
posted by fries @ 12:04:00 AM
0 comments