"dysfuctionally inspired"

Friday, March 14



    i am sitting here in my room and all i can hear is THE CATS meowing in and out of my room..

    mum : meow........
    el : he went hiding again..?
    mum : *nods* meeeoow...
    el : (searching under my bed) meow meow..
    mum : (proceeds to the kichen) meeeoww.....?
    el : meeoweemeeow...
    mum : ah meeeeeoooow....
    el : (found him somewhere, i didn't check where is he exactlty) meow meow!
    mum : haha.. (walks up to kiss my cat) meeeooww meeeooww..
    el : (stoking the cat) meow meow eh...
    my cat: (heh..i am the king!)

    just in case you don't have a life and might be curious with whats going in my house. its just MEOW AND MEOW... pffftt.

    background + portishead
    only you
posted by fries @ 4:58:00 PM
0 comments