"dysfuctionally inspired"

Sunday, March 2



    yesterday was a busy, busy, busy and productive day. *looking accomplished* .went to the office and had my namecards picked up when i was told it was ready (yayay!). then made a trip down to penin shopping ctr and FINALLY bought my medium format film (i don't wish to digress further on what the stuffs from project shop had made a hash of, i had enough ranting on that) for my holga. my manager then came to pick me up for 5 house viewing today ( whooo! ).

    met up with mummy pat and checkthisoutman (she had an email add with checkthisoutman@... , that gave us a good 5mins laugh) for dinner at nooch. we caught two movies last night, but not as lucky as gatcha tho, i watched Dare devil and Maid in Manhattan (this two movie will never be in my list if i were to visit the theatre alone) . like i told alyee, Dare devil is really not my type. hmm. sadly, watching it had proved my point.

    after so much hassle, im stuck with 5 rolls of my medium format films and my camera. (i didn't know how to load my cam). ARGH! can some one help me?

    background + mazzy star
    look on down from the bridge
posted by fries @ 5:59:00 PM
0 comments