"dysfuctionally inspired"

Monday, March 24



    i am at home feeling somewhat spaced out and a tad bit restless. its been a rough week for me, *yawns*, all the late nights at the SAME PLACE over and over again?! for those who haven't heard of this place call "home" thats sitting above east coast macdonalds, it has been my most frequent spot that i had been visiting for the past week. i can't believe it myself too and i think i seriously needed ample rest to recuperate my energy i used up from the late nights(when i say late, i don't really mean LATE , coz its always the morning birds chirping and singing at the top of the trees when we hailed for the cab home, SO , it means we stayed till morning *growls*). there were various reasons that made us stuck our butts there, some volunteerily, but some like my poor sistakin and checkthisoutman, are the victims of all. el had been burrying herself with solitaire on my O2 and checkthisoutman had been sexually harassed by mummy pat and i every now and then whenever we feel like it. that poor gal. but i think she enjoyed some of it. muahahaha..

    though its draining my energy *watching my energy level dropping low*, i can't deny that all was fun. after all the fun, its time for work and rest. thats my balance in life. (?) some will definetely disagree, but as long as i get my work done and not fall sick(for my baby g), i don't give a damn. really.

    background + massive attack
    exchange
posted by fries @ 10:02:00 PM
0 comments