"dysfuctionally inspired"

Tuesday, February 18



    veging at home, lazing around, reading, napping, revising your work with absolutely no disturbance is the best thing that can happen to some (the rest might be bored by it). having my cat throwing cutsey look everytime he catwalked in is the highlight of the day. if only life can be that simple.*smiles*. you have my hands up to agree with living a more productive/contructive life, because i would only enjoy it every once in awhile, a daily routine of this is definetely a no no for me too. too drepressing.

    the contradicting part of me, is you will never get hold of what's going through my head. yet, you don't have to know me very well to understand me. a brief conversation with me is enough to allow you to enter my world of possitiveness and anti-depressing. i'd been, or trying my best, to draw a line between what is depressing or analysing if it'll draw any negative energy, and then with my best effort, steer away, avoiding it.

    and here, in our life, we see people self torchuring themselves, subconsciously. i had some encounters with people who talk about love all the time, giving the best to the people they loved, but neglecting oneself and got hurt when the love was always in the output mode. ironically, there's this someone, who thought he/she loves him/herself so much, and seizing every opportunity to invite anyone who's willing to pamper and shower them with the materialistic things in life. what about those who always rant about the shitty things in their life?

    there's this common pattern, i believe, we all witness all the time. people who are in(or who think that they are in) a deperate situation. they blame anything/anyone but themselves and whats worst, they make excuses to act impulsively, those "i was being pushed to the edge and was desperate!" and the blaming of the god's stuff like "god is so unfair/always playing with my fate". *immitating a parent's lecturing tone of voice* you should never, let me repeat myself, *coupled with actions of drumming her index finger at you* NEVER allow faulting, because reconising your mistake is the best medication to face your problem and the only window to saving yourself from the shithole completely.

    *ahem*

    *regains her composure*

    "its always a blessing in disguise", thats what i reminded myself everytime, and used to encourage them. like i said... *pointed up to her introduction of her blog*.....

    "everything happens for a reason.give it time,u'll c what's in store behind e screwed up life.believe in urself,believe harder."

    *proceeds back to terrorising her forever sleepy cat*

    background + oasis
    don't go away (accoustic)
posted by fries @ 11:46:00 PM
0 comments