"dysfuctionally inspired"

Saturday, February 15



    macho wil had left. *sob sob* .we had majong last night (won 20 bucks, but gave it to el when i learned that she lost 50 *mubbles*) and were supposed to meet him at the airport to see him off. you know what? el and i overslept at celine's and by the time we woke up, it only left half and hour before he go on board. apologised profusely over the phone, but i still feel very bad about not being able to give my buddy a big big hug before he left. hopefully, i can make it up to him in april? *giving guilty cutesy look begging for macho wil's forgiveness*

    ****

    spent my valentine's day in town with el and jamie. met up with pat, audrey and rachel for dinner at holland village( a thai restaurant which i'd forgotton its name, we chose it just because it seemed less crowded). sitting there, reminded me alot about the time i spent with baby g (i missed him lots) .which also reminded me that he hadn't call, email, icq or sms me.(i had just recieved some e-card from him today though).hmm..

    im i demanding? but prolly at this time, i thought something nicer than that would be sweet. instead i got an e-card with less than 50 words. i really don't want to expect anything anymore.

    ****

    i drew something for him and wrote dropped my messages in it too. apparently, its still with me now because he said he thought its not a good idea for him to bring it with him when he's travelling.


    for my baby g..

    background + nina simone
    my baby just cares for me
posted by fries @ 12:39:00 PM
0 comments