"dysfuctionally inspired"

Thursday, February 13



    i just woke up. had just sent baby g off. not about to post anything on that yet. i don't wanna unconsiously flood my entry with anything that will cause my visitors here to puke. im somewhat in a sick and mono state. sick, because im sick. mono, as in just wanting to space out (and space in?) and type nonsensical entry like now. sisterkins' a great diversion to me now, she's always the consolation in my life (or somekind of a reminder ) that im sane and normal. she had a towel wrapped in her head when she came out from shower (this happened just 2 minutes ago). stepped into my room and picked up her cell phone to recieve a sms from i dunnoe who, turned her head up and started talking in a squeeky high pitched tone. daydreaming on what she'll do if she'd striked lottery. how she would bring us to a holiday visit to europe if this happen. hmm..


    background + life in mono
    Mono
posted by fries @ 1:56:00 PM
0 comments