"dysfuctionally inspired"

Sunday, February 16



    A VALENTINE PRAYER

    A GIRL'S PRAYER

    Lord, Before I lay me down to sleep,
    I pray for a man, who's not a creep,
    One who's handsome, smart and strong,
    One who's loves to listen long,
    One who thinks before he speaks,
    When he says he'll call, he won't wait weeks.
    I pray that he is gainfully employed,
    And when I spend his cash, he won't be annoyed.
    Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
    Massages my back and begs to do more.
    Oh! send me a man who'll make love to my mind,
    Knows what to answer to "How big's my behind?
    " One who'll make love till my body's a 'twitchin,

    In the hall, in the garden and in the kitchen!
    I pray that this man will love me to no end,
    And never attempt to hit on my friend.


    A GUY'S PRAYER
    Lord, I pray for a nympho with huge boobs
    who owns a liquor store and likes to fish.


    ???

    *tsk tsk*

posted by fries @ 2:23:00 AM
0 comments