"dysfuctionally inspired"

Wednesday, January 15



    we were out for lunch and macho wil brought us to this dim sum place. i like the name of the place - Wan Tou Sek. it means food that was founded in cantonese. the food and the shop's name is equally good. i spotted the unique carvings on the pillars on our way to Wan Tou Sek, it has a soldier standing with his pants rolled up and he was armed too. wonder whats the meaning behind this. sometimes i wonder too much.


    there are several different pictures, but this caught my eyes.


    Wan Tou Sek

    there was this rubber curtains at the entrance. very cheena and neat. i like it lots as it brought me back to the sweet memories of the old days where my two sister kinnies and i always run in and out of it in the wet market(this kind of rubber curtains can be found everywhere in the olden days, especially in the wet market ) while our maid did her weekly marketing. and so to rekindle the fun memories(sort of), i made macho wil took snaps of me standing behind the curtains. he was very reluctant tho.






    they(ssterkins and macho wil) were getting annoyed with my constantly stopping for photo taking (tho el was forever ready for a shot whenever i hold my camera infront of them), especially when i can sometimes take 5mins per shot. at last, they run out of patience and decided to walk back without me. i tried my best to sulk and shout for them, but they nver turn back.. pfffttttt...


    el's forever ready for a shot, while macho wil's always annoyed, so i decided to chopped of half of his face.


    i shouted for them,but they proceeded still..


    as u see,they were determined to ignore me. fine..

    background + lisa ekdahl
    benen i kors
posted by fries @ 12:38:00 PM
0 comments