"dysfuctionally inspired"

Friday, January 10



    had my lomo replaced with a new one. (yay!) i remembered showing my overexposed pix to baby g after watching "the ring" and he was making fun of the two similarities and going "arh! (pointing at the irritating orange ring from one one my pix) thats 'the ring's' ring from the movie! we're all gonna die...". now that i had it replaced, i hope it will turn out better. *throws annoyed look at baby g*

    will be out taking pix later. el's having her manicure AND pedicure appt, so i'll take time out to revise my work and try out my new cam while i wait for our lunch with jason and jamie. i really hope the pix will turn out good this time tho. *keeps fingers crossed*

    background + suede
    beautiful ones
posted by fries @ 12:36:00 PM
0 comments