"dysfuctionally inspired"

Wednesday, January 29



    i ordered a coffee tall for him and earl grey to take away. when the staff presented two tightly capped cups, i tried to figure out which my tea and his coffee. staring at the identical cups, it reflected the uncertainties in me about us, that no matter how compatible we looked, we are from different worlds. matter-of-factly, we are from different parts of the world. *smiles*

    i have a feeling that we are going to be seperated, for good when he leaves for paris next week. i have zillions of things to say but the "things will be alright" look had always pulled me back.bringing up my uncertainties at this time will only make me sound paranoid, but i really need some assurance. really.

    background + sarah mclachlan
    angel
posted by fries @ 4:08:00 PM
0 comments