"dysfuctionally inspired"

Monday, January 20



    what should you do when your EX tells u that she/he's NOT GOING TO RETURN you YOUR MONEY?
    he's such a jerk i wish him dead sometimes. i remembered it was out of sympathy that i told him to return me the sum(he issued a cheque to me a month after i lended him the money) only when he'd settled some of his other debts 1st(im so so stupid to trust this bastard).

    i want to buy pig's head(real big one) and hang it right outside his door, take my cat's poo(accumulated from mon to sun) and throws it into his house through his windows and then (like sandy)spread his home add PLUS residental's and cell phone's no. to everyone via email or anywhere possible. make sure he regret what he did to me now.
    *wails* i just want my money back...

posted by fries @ 4:06:00 PM
0 comments