"dysfuctionally inspired"

Saturday, January 25



    i had been haunted. i dreamt of max two days in a row. *rants* he is such irritating creature and i even have to deal with the sight of this #@*%$# in my dreams. i think i will have to visit the bomoh and cast evil spells on him to strike him outta my life and bind him from terrorizing my life further.

    breathes in..breathes out..

    ****

    to save you from the long boring post about my dream, i decided to cut it real short..

    friday, 24th jan.
    max founded my apartment,crept into my room and hugged me in bed. i was helpless and choking to scream for help. finally, i woke up and there, i startled the shit out of my baby, i shouted "max!!!" . *wince*

    saturday, 25th jan.
    i was lying down with my feet kicking right on to max's stomache as he tried to come near me. i remember the presence of a crockroache too. i woke up feeling disgusted. *shudders*


    there, he'd easily ruined two of my weekends just like that. prolly i should start to do some self reflecting. and practice on yoga. i should never open the door for my uncertainties or anything negative. but i can't forgive and forget if he's such a loser to cheat on me. but i have to kill the devil to get back on track. *thought for a minute* i will just have to forgo my money then.

    *visualise her money flying away with flapping wings*

    background + nora jones
    lonestar
posted by fries @ 11:47:00 PM
0 comments